Blog presentation

Blog presentation
Georges Chevrot
English seorimícuaro French cartas de amistad German documental Spain cartas de presentación Italian xo Dutch películas un link Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

dissabte, 22 de juny del 2013

A heart at the measure of the Heart of Jesus

English What depth the truths of our faith offer to our Eucharistic piety! Without removing anything from the sweet intimacy of a personal prayer, these truths avoid us to close ourselves  in an unconscious individualism and widen our hearts to the extent of Jesus'.

When I visit the Sacrament, it is not only with my tenderness that the Lord calls me to love him, but with the love of all the chosen of heaven and earth, members just like me, of his body. I will present my worship and prayers together with those of my brothers. I will not only speak about me, but I will rather start talking about him, about his zeal for the glory of his Father, about his desire to save the world. Among my prayer and the Blessed Sacrament is the whole Church, all the righteous and the sinners, everyone in my house and my street, strangers whom I crossed on the road, and all men for whom Jesus became a man.



  Quina profunditat ofereixen les veritats de la nostra fe a la nostra pietat eucarística!   Sense treure res de la tant dolça intimitat de l'oració personal,  eviten a la nostra devoció tancar-se en un individualisme inconscient, i eixamplen el nostre cor a la mesura del de Jesús.

Quan jo visito el sagrari, no és pas només amb la meva tendresa que el Senyor em demana d'estimar-lo, sinó amb l'amor de tots els elegits del cel i de la terra, membre com jo del seu cos. Jo li presentaré les adoracions i les súpliques de tots els meus germans conjuntament amb les meves. No li parlaré exclusivament de mi, més aviat començaré parlant d'Ell, del seu zel per la glòria del Pare, de la seva voluntat de salvar el món. Entre la meva pregària i el Sagrari, hi ha tota l'Església, tots els justs i tots els pecadors, tots els habitants de casa meva i del meu carrer, els desconeguts amb qui m'he creuat en el camí: tots els homes pels quals Jesús es va fer home.


(Georges Chevrot: Le temps de l'Eglise, p. 80-81, Bonne Presse)


Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada

Powered By Blogger